By Canada For Victory. Printed in Canada. Wear yours with pride!
A classic hoodie with a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in matching color.
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn gives softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Tear away label
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Pouch pocket
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Solid colors are 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fiber content may vary by color
Place the end of a measuring tape beside the collar at the top of the hoodie (high point shoulder). Pull the tape to the bottom of the hoodie.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
C) Sleeve length
Place the end of a measuring tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
|B) Half Chest||20.08''||22.05''||24.02''||25.98''||27.95''||29.92''|
|C) Sleeve Length||33.50''||34.50''||35.50''||36.50''||37.50''||38.50''|